Italy faced West Germany in the 1982 World Cup final hosted on a warm summer night at Santiago Bernabéu. The rematch of the 1970 semifinal, was match replenished with foals and stoppages.
Also, the first World Cup final with a penalty miss until then, but the fuel Italy needed to secure the win via the predator Paulo Rossi.
Scoring his sixth and final goal of the tournament in the 57th minute, secured the 3-1 victory. The 1982 win was unexpectedly only their second win in the tournament.
In the land of Don Quixote, the South Americans Brazil and Argentina were the favourites but the Italians made pragmatism and strong defensive skills their weapons.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach