The coliseum like architecture with a spartan appearance due to the concrete, yellow and black colours creates the set of a gladiator show. Built-in 1974, and formerly known as (Westfalenstadion), the Signal Iduna Park is host to one of the most impressive football shows displayed with the help of its 81,359 seats capacity.
No Bundesliga, cup or champions league epic match starts until the yellow wall emerges from the darkness with a perfect choreography where any spectator will look forward to the unexpected. You may find sliding banners, confetti and firecrackers accompanied by cinema-inspired songs.
The yellow wall is the adrenaline kick for the tough moments. Whenever players and fans need an extra push, this sets the momentum to express the club´s motto: Echte Liebe" meaning "True Love".
Indeed, the yellow wall is part of Borussia Dortmund´s passion for the beautiful game and also to show respect for the opponent and to spark emotions to push players to go beyond in every minute of the match.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach