Italy and Argentina are two nationalities that find their sweet spot when combined with football.
Argentinian players have sweetened the Italian teams like no other, and the 1961 season of the Serie A depicted Roma finishing fifth place.
Luis Carniglia coached men like Juan Schiaffino, Antonio Angelillo, Pedro Manfredi, Corsini, Losi and Raimondi. For many, these names may be distant memories, but for the ones in “Commando Ultrà Curva Sud” these names are ancestors who should be respected like Roman emperors.
The 1961 season is just another chapter of what the Associazione Sportiva from Roma can achieve with I Giallorossi depicting a strong attacking power. Manfredi bounced the opponent nets 14 times in Serie A.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach