0.8203 degrees was how much space he had to place the ball in the net. Running at full speed he saw an opening and he went for it, painting one the most museum-worthy football moments.
This was the moment he silenced the mortals and refined the laws of power, angle and beautiful goals with a banana curve like goal.
Known for his ability to speak to the ball and use it either as a magic object or a bullet, you knew that when his left foot pulled the trigger, the nets would feel it.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach