Yellow and green never looked so good for the Canaries. Les jaunes et verts. The club from the beautiful city of Nantes, famous for its architecture and vineyards that produce the Muscated wine is also known across (at least us football enthusiasts) for their historical club.
They were champions for the first time in 1964 and retained the league in 1965 with a strong contribution by Philippe Gondet who broke the net 36 times in the league. This team also won in 1965 the Trophée des Champions and got to the final of the Coupe de France (losing 1-0 to Strasbourg).
Coached by the iconic José Arribas, they undercut the other teams with their “jeu à la nantaise” recipe of playing. This consisted of high levels of attacking mobility and moving the team as one. A bit like total football from Rinus Michels.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach