Italy Hungary 1938
Played at the Stade Olympique de Colombes in Paris, Italy arrived as reigning champions after the 1934 win over Czechoslovakia. Coached by Vittorio Pozzo's, Italy took the lead early, but Hungary equalised within two minutes. Shortly Italy was back on the lead ending at 4-2.
1938 also marks the first time a team defended and kept the title and also it was the first team to win on foreign soil.
A team packed with heavyweights such as Giuseppe Meazza, maybe the greatest ever Italian football player and Silvio Piola. Here we shall underline that Meazza had such a deep impact on Italian football that the stadium shared by Inter and AC Milan, commonly known as the San Siro, is officially called the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.