The most shining star of the 1978 World Cup, El Toro. The son of the Bell Ville became one of the most prolific strikers with 300 goals in 555 official matches. 20 of those goals were scored whilst playing for Argentina.
At club career, our star played in Argentina, Spain (Valencia, Hércules), Austria, Indonesia, Chile, Albania & Argentina (Instituto & Rosario Central), El Toro had his glory days at Rosario & Valencia (95 goals). However, his journey was brightened, especially by the performances when playing for La Albiceleste.
Alluding to El Toro is mentioning one of Pele´s list of the greatest players ever. One of the leading magicians to have played the beautiful game: FIFA World Cup Golden Boot (1978), FIFA World Cup Golden Ball (1978), FIFA World Cup All-star Team (1978), Ballon d`Or (1978) and twice goal scorer in the Argentinian Primera División.
Also, the most important one and easily seen by the individual prizes won in 1978: World Cup Champion.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach