Goalkeeper: a player in football whose main role is to stop the ball from entering the goal.
Now, forget this. El Loco, refined the role of the goalkeeper.
Yes, his impact went far beyond the "scorpion" kick. In 1992 inspired by his style of playing, FIFA decided to outlaw goalkeepers from handling the ball on a pass back from a teammate giving them more freedom in the game
Plus, the iconic Scorpion kick during a friendly match between Colombia and England in 1995. The way he described it, gives us the essence of how he lived the passion for the beautiful game.
"Children have always been my inspiration. I always saw them in the street or in a park trying out bicycle kicks, and I told them it would be good to do it in reverse. And that day in England, I was given the ball that I had been waiting for five years!"
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach