In 1992, Denmark wrote a fairytale in the history of football. After being given just one week's notice to prepare for the Euro 1992 they took this opportunity like no one else.
With a line-up composed of names such as Peter Schmeichel (Manchester United) and Brian Laudrup (Bayern Munich), the men coached by Richard Møller Nielsen broke Europe´s football powers with a 3-5-2 formation defying the total football kingdom.
Their road to success included beating Marco Van Basten´s Holland (1988 Euro Champions and 1990 FIFA World Cup semi-finalists), refusal from Michael Laudrup to play for the national team (country’s most talented player at the time) and beating Germany (1990 FIFA World Cup Champions) in the final by 2-0.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.