In 1992, Denmark wrote a fairytale in the history of football. After being given just one week's notice to prepare for the Euro 1992 they took this opportunity like no one else.
With a line-up composed of names such as Peter Schmeichel (Manchester United) and Brian Laudrup (Bayern Munich), the men coached by Richard Møller Nielsen broke Europe´s football powers with a 3-5-2 formation defying the total football kingdom.
Their road to success included beating Marco Van Basten´s Holland (1988 Euro Champions and 1990 FIFA World Cup semi-finalists), refusal from Michael Laudrup to play for the national team (country’s most talented player at the time) and beating Germany (1990 FIFA World Cup Champions) in the final by 2-0.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach