The 2002 World Cup final showcased to the viewers very different styles of play. Brazil coming with all its heavyweights, combining tremendous youth skill with experience, creating the famous “Joga Bonito” and winning the fifth World Cup in its history.
Ronaldo was the star of the tournament by being the Golden Boot followed by Cafu marking a new record: the only player, so far, to feature in three World Cup finals.
Brazil´s road to the final saw a unique seven-win feat without extra time, culminating with Germany, a pragmatic team where no one would shine brighter than the collective, lead by Rudi Völler. We shall not forget that Germany´s side back then had names like Oliver Khan, Oliver Bierhoff, Klose, Frings, Metzelder.
On the other side, each name is a football poem filled with dribbles, goals, trophies and thousands of fans from around the world. The stars are, just to name a few: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Juninho, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Rivaldo. Coached by the legendary Luis Filipe Scolari.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach