Der Kaiser: we could just say that he was a central defender or to have invented the sweeper position: libero. Der Kaiser is ultimately a leader who spoke with his presence and feet within a pitch.
The German legend awarded twice European Footballer of the Year created a new chapter for the first line of play enabling the team to have one more construction member.
The ability to see beyond the horizon and to millimetrically send the ball 40 meters away behind the opponents defence was deadly. Oh..and did we mention that he was bullet fast at tackling the other team´s strikers?
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach