Argentina Netherlands 1978
Started with the referee´s concerns over Kerkhof´s risk poorly protected after an injury. After this fait divers, Argentina started at full steam with two scandalous misses.
Daniel Passarella was the one pushing the Argentinian´s with consecutive goal denials by the Dutch goalkeeper, Jan Jongbloed.
The pre-destined Mario Kempes, scored the first but superstar coach César Luis Menotti wanted more from his players and he smelled the Dutchmen coming for the fight.
It was only eight minutes after the second half started, the men in orange equalled, but no one could spot Mario Kempes from scoring again and assisting Bertoni for the final 3-1.
Marking the first world cup victory for Argentina, this leads them to Join Brazil and Uruguay in the all of fame of the greatest national teams to have played the beautiful game.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.