Dressed with Argentina´s kit and with a neckerchief and whip typical of gauchos (horsemen renowned for their cultural impact and represented in legends, folklore and literature).
It was with this motto that Argentina took the trophy with a 3-1 over The Netherlands with two goals from Mario Kempes and one from Bertoni at the Estadio Monumental in Buenos Aires.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.