If football could have a home, La Bombonera could easily be the place where football players and fans feel safe. Maybe even like a sanctuary where football gods rest.
The home of Boca Juniors has seen some of the greatest artists in football enchanting the football fans. The “Chocolate Box” ambience makes the world shake when it's game day. Some say it has its own personality, that the floor and ceiling move like a living creature.
The place where football history makers like Maradona, Batistuta, Riquelme, Di Stefano & Tevez have immortalised dribbles, goals and increased the football fans heartbeats to dangerous levels. The place where our eyes feast and our souls are fed.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach