To achieve that, they shall need to surpass the opponents and there´s no better way to do it than in style; with finesse. As Antonín Panenka debuted to the world in 1976 at the UEFA European Championship final between Czechoslovakia v West Germany, when he scored the winning penalty.
By flicking the ball instead of a power shot, the scorer either becomes the hero or the villain. In many critical moments, we have seen players replicating this, such as the 2006 World Cup final when Zidane pulled a Panenka, 2004 EURO Postiga against England, Henry against Newcastle, Messi on multiple occasions and Alexis Sanchez at the 2015 Copa America final when he scored the winning penalty.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.