The 1992 Sevilla t-shirt has written it´s name in the memorials of football history as it was used by El Pibe & other foobtall gods. The colours, the design & the badge were reason enough to be highlighted and by having been used by D10S makes it a timeless piece.
For the Blanquirrojos or Rojiblancos, playing at Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán with the white and red t-shirt is a solemn moment as the crowd welcomes the stars and the 1992 main t-shirt was one of the best interpretations of Sevilla´s DNA printed into a t-shirt. This was the holy mantle that simbolised best The Nervionenses.
In this season, El Pibe was not the only one shining. Names like Simeone, Unzué, Monchi were there in perfect unity with the hinchas singing and their souls fed: “Soy el Corazón Sevillista, el Sevilla es mi pasión, Sevillista Hasta la Muerte, Sevillista de Corazón”.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach