One of the most historic football clubs, founded in 1872 by a small group of rowing enthusiasts, Rangers, is on the main pages of football history for its legacy, titles and fans.
With more than 55 Scottish League Titles and an arch-rivalry with Celtic Glasgow, he was known as The Old Firm, the rivalry between the two most successful clubs in Scotland. One cannot separate the country´s culture from the legendary matches between the two sides.
But, the moment now is for Rangers, whose football stadium, Ibrox, opened in 1899, suffering some adjustments since then.
And since that first day, names such as Ally McCoist, Andy Goram, Jorg Albertz, Ian Durant, Barry Ferguson, Richard Gough, Brian Laudrup, Jim Baxter, Davie Cooper and John Grieg have written history with their boots.
Names like these had lead Rangers to their most significant moments: The 2002 Scottish Cup win, Runner´s up on the 2007 UEFA CUP, winning the title at Celtic Park, the 9-in-a row spell and the second place on the 1972 European Cup Winner´s trophy.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach