No Room for Racism
The “No Room For Racism" campaign, which was launched in March 2019, looks to build on the momentum built by players' support for the Black Lives Matter movement” (Sky Sports, 2020) taking into a daily subject making sure racist behaviours are flagged, discussed and punished.
No man or woman shall be judged by its skin pigment. Sport and football particularly stand as a bulwark of the survival of talented, hard-working, persistent and dreamers.
From the stands to the pitch, racist actions must be condemned. By wearing such a strong message, you will be part of this movement, raising awareness for equality and respect so that we can end racial abuse in any circumstance. From the living room to the stands, pitch and the pub.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.