Mexican Wave 1986
The 1986 World Cup in Mexico marks the year where football fans around the world showed how they can glorify the magicians in the pitch. Seeing it resembles the feeling of a beating heart.
The faster it goes, the higher our eyeballs open and experience unique football moments.
It has been, since then, seen in every World Cup, European Cup and other sports, but the World Cup won by El D10S´s Argentina marks the moment you see TV cameras facing the stands and moving with the wave instead of zooming in on the players.
Standing, lifting your hands high and sitting down as fast as you can. That´s the spirit!
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.