The temperamental genius who could chip balls like no one else, be the front cover of the newspapers for the worst reasons and still become an actor after retiring from football.
The 93/94 Manchester United Player of the year, 5 times English Champion, and two times winner of the FA Cup and the French First Division guided the Old Trafford orchestra to rise again as an epicentre of epic football.
By captaining Sir Alex´s side to become a powerhouse he opened the gates to youngsters such as Gary Neville, David Beckham, Paul Scholes & Ryan Giggs to grow into England´s wonder boys.
Still, up to today we listen with curiosity when France´s enfant térrible speaks to us mere mortals:
“Genius is about digging yourself out of the hole in which you sometimes find yourself .”
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach