The first time the dutch side qualified for the World Cup was in 1934, making this piece historical as it enabled the orange side to depict all it´s skills in Italy.
The player roster had names like Leen Vente & Kick Smit, which coached by Robert Glendenning saw their first presence end up in the round-one after a 3-2 defeat against Switzerland.
As it was the first-time it is carved in history. Since 1934 history has been written by The Oranje as one of the most profilic football factories across the globe and it´s national team has shown that from the European Cups (winners in 1988) and the three World Cup finals (1974, 1978, 2010).
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach