Paulo Futre, the best Portuguese football player of the 80's, was the greatest king on the pitches between the legendary Eusébio and the perfume of Luís Figo and his generation.
He represented the 3 greatest teams in Portugal - Benfica, Porto and Sporting and wore the #10 jersey on Portugal's National Team. Futre is still worshipped in Madrid by the Colchoneros, and has always been brilliant, vibrant, astute, unpredictable and powerful.
Now you can carry on your feet the magic of El Portugués, as nicknamed by Atlético.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach