Maestro, el Mago, playmaker…EL Mago, Aimar was one of the finest breeds of football players to emerge from Argentina.
Football stages around the world stopped, and paid his respects when he would receive, control, dribble and pass as if the ball was an extension of his intentions. But, whatever the movement was, the technique deployed made the team better: more intelligent.
Having shared stages with other football stars like Roberto Ayala (at Zaragoza), Angulo, Baraja, Deschamps, Mendieta, Vicente, Saviola, Óscar Cardozo and a young Di María.
Whenever el Mago played, the team was at a different level: with the La Liga Titles in 2001-2002 and 2003-2004 at Valencia (challenging Real Madrid´s power with players like Zidane, Figo & Roberto Carlos), the epic seasons at Zaragoza (Milito brothers also there) that ended up in a shocking relegation leading Benfica to send the legend Rui Costa to secure his services.
At Benfica, the dance was done with Saviola, Di María, Tacuara Cardozo and a young David Luiz, leading him to 4x Taça da Liga trophies & one Portuguese champion title under the coach Jorge Jesus.
Nowadays, el Mago has dedicated his career to the destiny of teaching the beautiful game, counting already with experiences with youth teams from Argentina in international tournaments.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach