Derby della Madonnina
Whenever we remember these matches, our brain enters a state of hypnotization as we are filled with the images of maestros.
The Baresi Brothers, Andriy Shevchenko (top scorer with 14 goals), Marco van Basten, Ruud Gullit, Frank Rijkaard and Paolo Maldini, Zlatan Ibrahimović, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta or Inzaghi are some of the performers to have embellished this derby.
Our mind could be here for hours, reminiscing on each of these geniuses but what we celebrate is the clash of these legends.
Held first in 1908 and currently, with over 290 official matches between the two sides, the battle is lead by Internazionale Milano with most wins but it would not be fair if our judgement was based on the final result and not on the art produced.
Football in its purest form, where each of these matches is a tactical masterclass open to mere humans to see.
Enjoying it no matter what side you support, leads you to immerse in why football is so beautiful.
A game played by gentleman always in the same colosseum, San Siro, officially known as Giuseppe Meazza
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.