What is known today as Los Cafeteros (Colombia is famous for its amazing coffee) is a team that has been showing since these times what they could across international national team competitions.
In the 1970s they showcased to the world two sharpshooters on the attack Ernesto Diaz and Wilington Ortiz, leading the yellow, blue, red and white side to the 1972 Olympic football competition (only eliminated by the powerhouses of east Germany and Poland).
Furthermore, 1975 they reached the final of the Copa America after qualifying in first of their group C (with Paraguay and Ecuador)
This decade was then preceded by the rise of stars like Higuita (scorpion kick), Yepes, Ospina, Falcao (amazing season at Porto!) and Córdoba (no one forgets the UCL win with Inter). Let us then celebrate with this vintage interpretation what so many Colombians have given to us football fans: tears of happiness
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach