Brazil Italy 1970
Coached by a former player Mário Zagallo, Brazil showcased a powerhouse of the beautiful game that Italy could not stop. The 4-1 win shows the difference between both sides and why Brazil took the Jules Rimet trophy, making this an iconic football moment, topped by Pele´s memorable leap of joy after scoring.
Italy, on the other side, with the defensive style of play, and organised attack showcased by names like Dino Zoff, Riva, Boninsegna, Mazzola and Rosato could not be the opponent the world of football needed to beat Brazil.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.