The 1986 World Cup final held at all-mighty Azteca in Mexico city crowned Maradona´s side after the iconic hand-of god against England in the quarter-finals. This was Argentina´s second World Cup win after the 1978 win on home soil.
This one was rather a show due to Maradona´s performances supported by a team with names such as Burruchaga and Valdano.
Playing against the powerhouse of cynical football lead by Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Lothar Matthäus, Argentina had to pull their best guns to take the advantage.
With a 3-2 during the 90 minutes seen by 114,600 people at the legendary Azteca, the two sides displayed a strong offensive power.
Diego´s pass to Jorge Burruchaga came as the curtain call, closing the scoreboard and leading the blue and white men to waste time in the final minutes with Six yellow cards being issued.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach