Uruguay Argentina 1930
Known as the first World Cup Final, this was the curtain opening of what would become the pinnacle of football competitions around the world. An event that every four years give football fans the rejoice to watch football gods playing against each other. From Pelé, Maradona, Cantona, Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi to Ronaldinho and many more, we all as football freaks count the seconds for the next World Cup.
But, let us not forget who gave the starting kick! The 1930 World Cup with the final match seeing a 4-2 epic comeback of Uruguay over Argentina.
The rematch of the 1928 golden medal match at the Olympics saw the side coached by Alberto Suppici displaying once again all its strength via the come back sealed in the 89´minute with Héctor Castro´s goal.
Also, we cannot forget that Argentina´s Guillermo Stabile was awarded the Man of the tournament. Nicknamed El Enfiltrador bagged eight goals in four matches, including an epic hat trick over Mexico leading him to the top-scoring position.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.