FRANCE - COATIA 2018: FROM FRUSTRATION TO GLORY
After the 2016 loss at home against Portugal, France was with the eyes on the prize. A team with superstars like Mbapé, Pogbá, Griezman, Coman, Lloris, Kanté, Payet, Dembélé and many many more, they needed to show the world that the destiny was right.
Winning the 2018 World Cup was a confirmation of the potential of this team to reign through a generation with players that are destined to be at least in the Ballon d´Or top five.
This powerhouse of talent only found a rival in Croatia but still, the final showed how this mix of experience, speed and talent will only be defeated by a Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Spain or England playing at their highest level.
Didier Deschamps side was very consistent throughout the tournament, with a highly effective defence combined with an explosive attack guided by the best version of Paul Pogba (the one Manchester United fans want to see).
On the other hand, Croatia had some hiccups to get to the final with penalty shootouts against Denmark and Russia, plus a comeback against England.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach