When we think about Galatasaray we don´t just remember the club on its hegemonic stance in Turkey and memorable nights on their UEFA Champions League & Europa League appearances but for its social, political and sacred devotion by its fans.
Located on the European side of the >15 million inhabitants city of Istanbul, Gala or the Aslanlar (The Lions) is a roaring lion, with an unstoppable passion representing a set of deep-rooted social, political, sacred rules that have been nurtured since its founding in 1905.
We all remember the derbies with Fenerbaçe full of pyro, passion and a heart beating stadium. Galatasaray Fans Broke The World Record For Loudest Crowd Ever In 2011 with 131,76dB
The 1905 founded club has also enjoyed its global reputation to attract some of the world´s most talented and passionate superstars to play for the four-star club (each one for ten Süper Lig trophies at the Türk Telekom Stadium).
The all-mighty Gheorge Hagi, Mário Jardel, Hakan Şükür, Radamel Falcao, Didier Drogba, Popescu, Wesley Sneijder, Filipe Melo. The list is a small snack of what specimen of football players, Galatasaray has been able to attract and make them loyal to the fans.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach