Born in 1989 with a missile on his left foot ready to destroy goalkeepers, the golfer has seen a career filled with trophies, stunning performance displays (the hat-trick against Inter in the San Siro), a physique worthy of Cristiano Ronaldo like dedication, stamina that pushes any team and clinical passing skill.
The Welshman has shown since his younger years a natural ability for the sport. Whilst at his high school he excelled at rugby, hockey and athletics but football was his preferred speciality.
The numbers don´t lie and with a trophy room where we see multiple Champions Leagues (and that amazing goal against Liverpool!), La Liga Titles, European, League Cup (England), Copa del Rey, UEFA-SUPERCUP, FIFA Club World Cup and other individual awards such as MVP at Tottenham in 2012/2013, leading to the record transfer at the time to Real Madrid.
- Each purchase contributes to support Covid-19 emergency response. More info.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton
- 17% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach