In the summer of 1966 England hosted and won their only International trophy. FIFA´s main event: The World Cup.
This year, England showed the world a revolutionary style of playing. A then-innovative attacking formation nowadays called 4-4-2, engineered by Sir Alf Ramsey and put in practice by his pupils.
The “wingless wonders” counted with Bobby Charlton (the year he also won the Ballon d'Or), Nobby Styles, Sir Geoff Hurst (remains the only man to score a hat-trick in a World Cup final), Liverpool legend Roger Hunt, the goalkeeping icon Gordon Banks and all whole set of stars, captained by Bobby Moore.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach