One of the main maestros the game has ever produced.
Croatia's most shining star, four-time Champions League winner and the man who led Croatia to the 2018 World Cup Final is a behemoth of resilience and hard work.
The “Cruyff of the Balkan” reached the football god-level when in 2018 was crowned with the Ballon d'Or.
This was the ultimate recognition for the endless “midfielder masterclasses” where he teaches how to manage close spaces, how to send the goal 40m to the other side of the pitch, how to glue the ball to your feet and even sometimes scoring some stunning goals.
- Includes a gift sticker with the illustration that inspired this piece
- Unique design by invited artists
- Pure and exclusive fashion product - no official claim
- Beautiful socks crafted in Portugal
- 80% Combed Cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Wash by hand, inside out, 40 degrees
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not use bleach